Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that may answer questions you have about Black Mountain Nursery website:
No dogs, cats or other animals at the nursery
Children MUST be supervised at ALL TIMES.
If children are unsupervised you may be asked to leave
Frequently Asked Questions
- All goods must be paid for before leaving the nursery
- Any quotes provided is valid for 7 days only and stock subject to availability
- All orders must be picked up within 2 weeks or they will be put back out for sale
- All breakages and damages must be paid for before leaving the nursery
- We do not refund plants or products once they have left the nursery they are your responsibility.
See our facebook page for the latest news and specials
- Contact the Nursery to discuss freight options for local delivery or interstate.
- Bareroot trees and shrubs less than 1.5m can be shipped across NSW for a fee of $25 per parcel.
- We do not deliver or freight statues or ornaments.
- We do not ship plants to Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia
- We are not responsible for any plants or products that may be damaged in transit